Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Carnie Poster

Hello all, It's tuesday and I'm Kelli and that means that it is my day to post!  Today I am sharing with you a "poster" I made!  It's really  6x6 that I made using a technique I just learned that I haven't made into anything yet!  It will eventually be either part of an altered canvas or a poster I have in mind for Smeared Ink images!!! Maybe by next week I will know what I want to do and then we can go on a creepy little jaunt to the end of a project...Anyway, this technique will eventually make it into a tutorial and be posted on the forum, but for now it is what it is!!!



I really hope you enjoy the project and be sure to check out all the goings on over on the forum.  Reember there are some wonderful prizes to be won over there!

4 comments:

  1. ooooooo so cool!! and what an awesome way to show off an entire set!!

    gorgeous work kelli!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't made anything yet with my Carnies - but I luv them!
    can't wait to see what technique u learned and used......

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOh, I LOVE this! Fab coloring and I love all the images together! xxD

    ReplyDelete