Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hello My Pet

Hello everyone and welcome to Tuesday on Smudgy Antics, I, Kelli, will be your host today.  So buckle up, grab a cup, and enjoy the ride!!!!

Today I have for you a bookmark/tag I made using Smeared Ink digi set Fedom.  I didn't do much to the image itself except add a little chalk here and there(thanks Alison for turning me on to that!).  The tag on the other hand I distressed the hell out of and then added a really cool background (from Itkupilli) I have had for a while!  My image i popped up for some depth.  No it's not quite finished as I haven't added ribbon and bling yet.  I know what I want to use and I know I have it, it's just a matter of digging it out and as I was a sick one this past few days that didn't happen!!! 


Hope you enjoyed it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment