Tuesday, December 16, 2014

A Sweet Stop for Tuesday

Well, it is snowing this morning and looks to be here all week.  Good thing I have lots of great Smeared Ink stamps and inspiration from the rest of the DT to keep me occupied.

If you get a hit of the mojo bug and Smeared Ink stamps/digital stamps are involved, be sure to enter your creation into our monthly Smudgy Antics Anything Goes challenge.  Click HERE to take you to the Challenge #1 or you can find button CURRENT CHALLENGE on the left side bar.  Keep those wonder-creeptastic projects coming!

Sweets seem to be the thing this time of year and about to get my baking on this week as well.  That is what inspired me for today's project.  I have used one of the Rubber Club Past Offerings, Candy is Dandy stamp set.

Decided to try a little Duck Tape bag and might be used as an gift to someone this year.  Have a great day, week, and go get crafty!

Side 1



Side 2

Please see my blog Crafty Inknik for more details on this project.
Thanks to everyone one who visits and be sure to be back everyday for more great projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment